Why do I need a sign for my business?
There are many reasons, the most primary of these being:
• Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business.
• A sign is your introduction and handshake with those passing by, identifying your business to existing and potential customers.
• Signs are always on the job for you, advertising 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
• People often judge a business by how it looks on the sign.
• Many merchants increase their business measurably just by adding a good sign. Conversely, many have gone out of business because they simply were not identified well, so not enough potential customers knew of their existence. As one sign industry professional put it, ""A business without a sign is a sign of no business.""
• We live in a mobile society. According to the United States Census Bureau, 18% of households relocate each year. As your customers move, you need to replace them by attracting new customers
• Businesses who added an outdoor LED sign enjoyed typical sales increases of 15% - 150%. Not only does an LED Display produce a great return on investment, it costs very little compared to other types of advertising. With an LED sign, the average cost to achieve 1000 impressions (CPT) on consumers as they pass your business is less than 10% of the cost to reach them using any other marketing medium, including TV, radio or newspaper.
• For example, a small business that makes $1,000.00 a day in gross income adds an Outdoor LED sign. The business quickly increases by the minimum 15%, adding another $150 per day in total revenue. That turns into an additional $1,050.00 a week in revenue, or $54,600.00 per year.
• Businesses often select their advertising medium, and messages, based upon the CPT (cost per thousand) exposures of their messages to the public. On this basis, no other form of advertising comes close to matching the efficiency and cost-effectiveness, dollar for dollar, of an outdoor LED sign:
• Newspapers-On average, the cost is about $7.39 per 1000 exposures inside a 10-mile circle of the company’s position.
• Television-On average, the cost is about $6.26 for 1000 exposures.
• Radio-About %5.47 for 1000 exposures.
• New LED display - Less than $.15 for 1000 exposures. How? For example, if you invest $10,000.00 on this type of electronic signage, and the usual life span is ten years or more, the amortized cost on a daily basis about $0.91. Add the daily charges for electricity (approximately $0.20), giving your company a LED sign total expense total of $1.11. If daily vehicle traffic (passing your sign) is 20,000, your cost would be less than $0.15 per 1000 exposures (counting drivers only)!
• The best part is, with an outdoor LED sign, a company doesn’t have to care about missing the target audience like TV advertising, becoming yesterday’s news, or having costly production costs for modifying or changing the messages, which happens very frequently with TV, radio and newspapers.
• With an outdoor LED sign the company owns the advertising form. An outdoor LED sign works 24 hours a day. The LED sign performs as a very solid, highly visible salesman; attracting new and current customers into the business.
• The medium speaks straight to the potential customer as they pass by the company’s location, and the electronic message center makes the company a landmark in the community.
• Lastly, there are leasing programs which include maintenance and on-site service, providing a great option for covering the cost.